Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lunch anyone?

nowadays we go for lunch straight after school

and the annoying part is which to go to
  • Ipoh Chicken Rice Shop
  • Kanna Curry House
  • Restaurant Satelite
the food in ipoh is always nice and tasty
but the fucked up part is the price

me:'mai dan mm goiii~'
waiter:'ok'
me:'gei do?'
waiter:'gao kau lok.'

and i just ate 1 god damn chicken rice and 'teh ping'


and i started digging my wallet to pay for the cb chicken rice and teh ping

and i started giving out my innocent look


and i thought i can escape but in the end

i still pay -.-



and recently there was a phobia of going to Kanna

the food there was always so unhygienic


i think u know what i meant


and lastly,Satellite

(never thought i found this on yahoo)
well the food here is okay but the thing is

the song played there -.-

the songs are so god damn old

its like the 70s

besides that

it always scares the shit outta me when i pay for the food

this is me
cause the cashier got the creepy cb pedophile looks who scares the shit outta me

this looks exactly like the guy -.-





think about it.which 1 will u choose from?
Ipoh?Kanna?Satellite?


from nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment