Sunday, February 22, 2009

A diary of Ray Part 1 .

It was months ago , while i was hanging out with my friends near CentralPark. We were sitting by the roadside , throwing rocks onto the road. Counting how many cars passed us . My name is Ray and i was borned in 1993 Sep 11.

We were having fun , sparying the snowy foams at each other. Its was the first day of 2008. The place was crowded and i cant find my way to squeeze myself out of this mess. The sound of laughters were all over the place , people shouting "HAPPY2008" ! I somehow felt life is meaningless and i wondered why people celebrated every new year ? I manage to escape among the crowd and sat down by the wet grasses nearby. Greeting messages were bursting my phone and the sound of my phone ringing had gave me a headache. All out of a sudden , a gentle laughter silenced the whole scene in my mind , i saw you swinging your hair to avoid the raining foam that might land on your hair. My eyes glammed on you , hoping that you might stop and stare at me , just for a second if she look at me , it might light up my day. My phone rang and i was carried away .

Joe , " where are you Ray , we're looking all over for you."
i answered " empty spaces right beside the crowd"
Joe, "alright."

I turned back after i hung up , you were gone . I looked everywhere for you , hoping to see you 1 more time before i leave , eventually i failed to do so. My friends came and we had to go home.
Joe's mother is already waiting for us at the bus stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Feb , I went to PulauRedang along with my family and my dad's friends. Somehow i thought of you again. Thinking how stupid of me not getting your number but just got stunned by your beautyness. I was sitting down alone at the bar. Glared at the beach watching how the kids enjoy their life , jealousing why cant i enjoy life just like them , what am i really lacking of ? A piece of toast with peanut butter covered all over , is this how i enjoy my life ? I somehow got pissed off and blaming God for bringing me into this world. While i was busy blaming the God , a boat arrived . A group of people walked down slowly , first the mom and dads , then the kids. and i saw you again , holding tight to your father's hand to prevent falling into the water. I was so hypered and i was thinking this is the chance god gave me to meet you. I cant move my legs , you came closer and you end up standing right beside my table. The bright sunlight shone upon your evil-like beauty face , and that was the first time i saw the angel in my life. I was so so nervous.
You walked passed and you gave your little sister a smile , i smiled too , cause i'd never seen such beautiful smile in my life. You walked away with you family to your cabin , room number 32a and i noticed that we're neighbours. Later that night , everyone dressed up in proper clothing for the event of the day , dance night. i was wearing my dad's black coat and a white tie. I waited for you to arrive , and finally you came. Your the preetiest girl in the hall i must say , wearing a red dress and a red high heels. You caught everyone's attention and you caught my heart while you say hello and gave me a smile. You sat there alone , right infront of where i am. I stood up and i decided to ask you for a dance .

"wanna dance ? " i asked with my right hand out and left hand at my back.

"erm .." she paused , "sure!"

She grabbed my hand and stood up , I grabbed her waist and she placed her hands on my shoulder. We began to move our feet , by the beat of the song playing. EnriqueIglesias-Hero was played . She somehow gave me a shining light in my heart, telling me never ever think life is meaningless. I closed my eyes and just danced along the music with her. I counted the moment , 4munites and 9seconds. Althought its not long , but that maybe the best thing that ever happened to me. She gave me a smile while staring at my eyes , and just walked away after the song ended. I never got the chance to say thankyou neighter got the chance to say goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Feb , Rise and shine ! I walked out onto the beach and she was coming out from her cabin. She was wearing her beach wear , i almost tripped while looking at her sexy wear.

"Hey!" a smile was pasted on her face. " You were the guy who danced with me last night. I dint know we were neighbours"

"yeah , haha" and i got nothing else to say.

"you wanna go to the beach?" she asked .

"yeah!" i replied immediatly.

We walked by the beach together , i got to know her better. We asked each other questions and i end up getting her number. I was so happy and i somehow became very close to her. We spent the whole day being together on the beach until the stars shine at night. We lied down on the soft sand and we started counting the stars , i was counting the moment we spent together. We were relaxing ourselves while listening to the sound of nature . The sound of water splashing on the shore had brought us into our dreams. I looked at her , she smiled even when she's dreaming. I listened to her breathing , along with my heartbeat , its was at the same rhythm. I felt so comfortable and relaxed when i was with her.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment