Monday, February 23, 2009

A diary of Ray Part 2 .

4th Feb. *shooosh* played by the nature of the sea. Bright light of the sun shining throught my eyes. I looked around searching but i couldnt see you anywhere. A note was left on my chest.

"Sorry for falling asleep last night , meet me at the karaoke room at 9pm , Dont Be Late! By . Christine. ;) "

i smiled while lookin at the note , i finally got to know her name , Christine was the most beautiful name i have ever heard of in my life , and so i walked off the beach and headed back to my cabin. My parents gave me a suspicious look and i actually got pissed off . Had my breakfast , and then went for snorkling.Enjoyed the wind that blew over my hair.slowly my neat and tidy hair became messy.she told me it wasnt the looks of me that matters, it was me myself. The boat stopped and everyone jumped into the sea with their snorkling gear on. Daddy tighten my jacket so i wouldnt drown into the water. She laughed over my shamefulness and then jumped into the water.

We met each other under the water and gave each other a smile. Your hair was messed up , like an angel with messy hair. You pointed at the corals and i gave you an odd look. You dived deeper while pulling my hand along. The surrounding was beautiful but what i cherish the most is the while u grabbed my hand and swim together. I hope the time could just stay still in this perfect moment but sadly it was not to be, the life guard had blew his wistle and we had go back to our cabins. I waited on my bed , watching SpongebobSquarepants , hoping the time would move faster as i was so desperate to hear your voice again.

Finally it reached 9pm , i dashed out from my cabin and reached the karaokae room by seconds. She was earlier than i am and we went into the karaokae room . Thankgod the room was empty and i could spend all my time there alone with her. We sang alot of songs together, no matter how out of tune she sings , she'll always be perfect in my eyes. Her voice left my mind empty and all i could hear was an angel singing right infront of me. This thought ran through my mind over and over . Then, i sang her a song , " Fall For You - SecondhandSerenade." and she told me i sang well. In a split second , she touched my hand , i could feel the warmness in her. We enjoyed ourselves in the karaokae room, singing our socks off . A knock on a door told us that our singing had to come to an end as the karaokae room was closing. Its 12 am midnight , i had to go back to my cabin and pack my clothes as tomorrow is the day i leave PulauRedang.

"Meeting you girl , is the best thing that ever happened in my life " i whispered to myself as i made the long lonely walk back to my cabin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th feb , Its goodbye to PulauRedang and you. Will i ever meet you again ? I was trying so hard to reach you , hoping that u might come and give me one last smile , but i just remembered that i dint tell you that i was leaving today. I looked at my clock , its 7 in the morning and you're probably still drooling all over your pillow, dreamin about wtever that makes u happy. I stepped onto the boat and slowly drove off the island. Watching the waves of the sea reminds me of the night we spent on the beach. I suddenly felt excited as i remembered that you left me your number on a piece of paper.

I searched everywhere , my pockets and my bags, everywhere. I think i left it on the beach that night and was angry at the fact i dint even noticed that i'd lost something so important to me. I was so pissed off all day long until i reach home after spending 9 hours on the bus thinking how stupid i am to lose your number. I was being emotional and i just ignored whoever talked to me on the bus. My phone was out of battery and i was hoping i could tell someone, anyone, about what happened in PulauRedang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th Feb , I was asked to go TimesSquare with Joe and some of my buddies.

"Ray , lets go TimesSquare tomorrow , theres someone i want you to meet. " i received this message from Joe last night before going to bed.

I reached there early along with Wendy , Joe and KaiLun. We walked around while waiting for that special someone Joe wanted us to meet. He then recieved a call while we were looking around in Vincci , Wendy was so desperate for shoes so we had to accompany her.

"Guys , i want you to meet Christine. " a sudden chill came to me as i was shocked , hoping that this Christine is the Christine i had met before.

As i turned around , I saw her smiling at us...


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment