Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A diary of Ray Part 3 .

....

"ohmygod! RAY?!" She shouted by a sudden. I smiled at her and apolagised for leaving PulauRedang without letting her know. I spent the whole trip in TimesSquare talking to her.

"I kinda.. erm.. " I was so nervous as i was going to tell her i lost her number.

"You lost my number huh? Give me your phone. " She gave herself a miss call from my phone.

I smiled and told her that im sorry. After that , we went for movies with the other guys together.
She sat beside me , was played on the wide screen. She enjoyed watching the movie , and i enjoyed watching the serious looks of her in the cinema.In every bright moments,i tried to avoid her from noticing me that im looking at her. I acted cool in every way im sitting.so that i could catch her attention. In every 10 seconds,u blinked your eyes.in every blink of an eye,i got stuned by your beaty-ness. Baby i hope i can put my fragile arms on that soft shoulder of yours and telling you how perfect you are.

Its 8pm and everyone is heading home. I stood under the bus stop with Christine while waiting for our parents. It was raining , I unzipped my jacket and used it as an umbrella. I got closer to her and tried to cover her a little. She rubbed her forearm giving me a sign that she's freezing. I saw my mother's car turning in and reaching the bus stop , i quickly cover her with my only protection and ran to my mother's car. I waved to her inside my car and she gave me a look that she's trying to say thankyou.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th Feb ,Valentines Day ! I spent my day alone sulking on my bed whirst , listening to couples dedicating love songs to their loved ones on FlyFM. I looked through the window as god's tears tapped on the glass. Listening to the rhythm of the raindrops , I wonder why am i the only one dateless and alone on valentines day ? The sky was turned darker as the night approached. Soon it started to rain like cats and dogs. The weather outside seemed gloomy and yet , sad.

I recived a text from Christine , telling me that she had planned to celebrate her valentines alone. Instead of sticking to her plans , she went out with her friends. She told me that she was sad because she saw her exboyfriend holding hands with another girl. That girl used to be Christine's best friend , but that particular friend of hers got closer to her exboyfriend hence the manipulating relationship.

I went to CentralPark as fast as I could , I searched around but she was no where to be seen. I felt the wind's presence on my face. I heard somebody humming a tune that was so familiar that it makes me even more curious. I followed that tune , desperately looking for her. I knew it was Christine , the one who was humming that tune. Then, I saw a dark figure sitting by the lake , all curled up. I could hear her sobbing now. As i moved forward to approach that person , I wondered why would someone sit by the lake at such time , especially when a typical heavy down pour has just ended. As i moved closer , that person merged , then I saw her..

She wiped her tears off her face . I sat down beside her , She looked like an angel as her face glown under the moonlight , the moon was bright that night. She gave me a bitter smile and continued looking at the lake.

"It's valentines day and its a very special day Christine , forget about the past and just have a blast just for this day" I said to her.

She looked at me in disbelief , then her eyes started to flood with tears. She thanked me for encouraging her. Her tears rolled down the rosy cheeks of hers as she smiled at me.

She laid her head on my shoulder. When the light breeze blew against your hair , I smelled a sweet fragrance in the air.

Moonlight shone upon the ground and the street lights was turned on. The park looked really romantic as though it is a perfect place for couples to spend their time together. She was embracing the moon. My phone beeped , it was already 11.50pm.

The is my chance ? 10 more minutes till the end of Feb 14.

"Christine?" I called her name in a soft tone.

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my valentine?"


To be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment