Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion

its 24th january,saturday and my uncle came back from singapore for CNY,along with my cousins


have u ever ate a nasi lemak flavour cookie?or maybe laksa flavour cookie?

this is how my face looks like when i ate those cookies

nasi lemak>>> -.-
laksa>>>>>>> T.T

well i guess u know what i mean...



after dinner and some lame cookies.

this thing just pop out of my mind:wanna watch movie?!

my sister was like:'OH YEAH YEAH!MOVIE!'
then she starts begging my uncle
'OKAY!'my uncle answered spontaneously

so we rushed to the cinema for 10pm tickets

myuncle:erm...do u have tickets for the movie "Underworld"?
ticketseller:yes but theres only frontseats left
myuncle:what about "redcliff"?
ticketseller:frontseats only
myuncle:"inkheart"?
ticketseller:frontseats too

this was my uncles face >>> =.=

so we were forced to buy the movie "Underworld" at 11.30pm

guess where we went next?


you guys should watch how he dance.HAHA
i was busy laughing and forgot to take his pic

after that we went for the movie "Underworld 3:rise of the lycans

it wasnt so nice.quite lame.my uncle fell asleep -.-

it was 1.15am after the movie and we realize that our car is in the new wing
and we're stuck in the old wing

found a way back to new wing through sky bridge

back to new wing
*hope i didnt caught anyone in white*

we're the only one left in the parking lot
we headed straight back home after we found our way back to new wing


by nic

No comments:

Post a Comment