Friday, January 30, 2009

ChineseNewYear

Back from the angpau hunt. Spent my chinese new year in AlorSetar and Penang.
It was kinda bored right there , she got no credit O.O and i was spending my times with my grandparents dog hahas .
Meet Lexy.

The only thing i hate about chinese new year is what zhuozhi mentioned in his post. i totally agree. for example
ahahas. look at my dad -.-

but end up i got
weeeeeeeeeeeee.i had fun there .with my cousins.

I joined a DotA competition there too. My teammates are my cousin and his friends.
We got 2nd place and won a free excess to the cybercafe for 60hours -.- lol.

Me and HER got a crazy chat by the time i was in Penang. hahah enjoyed the time =)
ifuckingloveher . weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Went swimming with my cousinsMy cousin's hot eh ? xD !

By loon.

No comments:

Post a Comment