Friday, January 23, 2009

Jan23. Friday

Today is a funny day. its the last day in school before chinese new year's holiday.
i was STUDYING in the class , as usual. Jeff suddenly came in and see me.
Guess what! Mrlean -.-
i went to the dicipline room. it wasnt crowded. Pnlim , Joyce , and lean were sitting there.
and the looks on their face like they are ready to kill me.
I offered for a sit , and we had a chat. i actually skipped 2 periods while i was in the dicipline room lol.

I greeted them HpyCNY before i gone back to my class.
PnHoon stared at me and i introduced her to my lil pet worm Marucs. She likes Him hahas.

Had QM meeting , congrats to everyone that passed ! oh yeah , she were there ha !
She look so innocent in the meeting , JUST SO U KNOW , I WAS LOOKING AT HER THE WHOLE TIME . =D
Had some fun with my pals in the QM room and headed to the reading corner on after session reccess.

its ChineseNewYear , and i wanna wish everyone who came and visit this blog a very ChineseNewYear. All the best with the AngPaus . hah

ILOVEMYBABYJULIETALOT =)
By. Loon

No comments:

Post a Comment